2016 Season Driver Policies and Procedures
Welcome to the 2016 season of the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series.
Signing up to Participate in a Race
- All registration MUST be done online.
- You must sign up and pay for each race prior to the late registration deadline (5 pm the Friday before each event) in order to avoid paying a $125 late fee
- In order to enter in a Lucas Oil Off Road sanctioned event, you must create an account at: www.lucasoiloffroad.mycustomevent.com
- Through this website, you will enter all of your contact, vehicle information and bio information as well as directly register for the race. You are responsible for keeping this information up to date so that contact lists, programs, media inquiries, manufacturers points, sponsor inquiries, payout checks, etc. remain correct.
2016 Season Entry Fees
|Race Class||Weekend Entry Fee|
- Competition numbers are not confirmed unless you have done so directly with a Lucas Oil Off Road Staff Coordinator.
Licensing & Admission into the events
Each driver and one crew member will be issued a licensed hard card at no cost and additional hard cards are available for purchase. Admission only hard cards are $400 and License and Admission hard cards (needed for hot pit and spotter stand access) are $800 for the year and are prorated as each event weekend concludes.
A Single Event Licenses is required for hot pit and spotter stand access ONLY if a licensed hard card HAS NOT already been purchased. Single Event Licenses are available to pre-purchase online ($100). Price increases at the gate ($110).
Everyone without a hard card, including non-licensed crew members, requiring admission only to the event will be required to purchase a general admission wristband. Weekend general admission bands and single day general admission bands and are available to pre-purchase online ($25 single day/$50 weekend). Prices increase at the gate ($30 single day/$60 weekend).
Licensed Hard Cards wil be issued to each driver and 1 crew member at no cost.
- Hard cards may be transferred ONE time per driver during the season. The old hard card must be surrendered before the new hard card will be issued. This option can only be used 1 time per person per season.
- Licensed Driver Hard Card
- Valid for entire 2016 season
- Grants access to all facilities in the 2016 season
- Holder is NOT required to purchase a weekend wristband at each event and may enter each facility at any time during the event weekend (drivers must still check in at tech trailer before going on track)
- Grants access to restricted areas (Tech, Hot Pit, Spotter's Booth and Track - drivers only)
Each race entry will receive the following (if needed):
- 1 Semi PIT Parking Pass – This pass will allow your semi to park in your designated PIT space. Semis that are used the entire season will be issued an Annual Semi Parking Pass.
- 1 PIT Parking Pass – This pass is for the vehicle that is used in the HOT PITS and will allow the vehicle to park in your designated PIT space. Additional pit parking passes WILL NOT be available for purchase.
- 1 UTV/Golf Cart/Pit Bike Parking Pass – This pass will be required for the PIT area. If you require additional passes, there will be a $50 charge for each additional pass.
- 2 RV Parking Passes – This pass will allow your RV to park in your designated PIT space. If you require additional RV parking passes, there will be a $100 charge for each additional pass.
- 2 Participant Parking Passes – This pass will allow a vehicle to park in the designated participant parking area. If you require additional participant parking passes, there will be a $25 charge for each addition pass.
We will allow vehicles PIT entry on move in day for unloading of supplies and setup but there will be a sweep at the end of the day and ALL vehicles except HOT PIT vehicles displaying a PIT parking pass must be moved to an appropriate parking area outside of the PIT area. There will be no other load in/out availability. Any vehicles found in the PIT area without the appropriate PIT parking pass after move in day will be towed at the owner's expense.
- Any driver under the age of 18 must submit a copy of a State issued birth certificate as well as a completed Parental and Minor's Liability release waivers.
- Waiver must be signed by a parent in front of a notary public and notarized or witnessed by a Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series Official