Licensing & Admission into events
Hard Cards will be issued to each driver and one crew member at no cost. Additional hard cards are available for purchase for $220 for the season and will be prorated throughout the season as each event weekend concludes. Everyone without a hard card will be required to purchase Team General Admission entry. Team General Admission is available for pre-purchase online through the registration link for $20 for single day events and $35 for two day events. Team tickets must be purchased through the Driver Dashboard.
Single day regular general admission may be purchased through the "Buy Tickets" link on www.lucasoiloffroad.com for $20. (this is for general admission only and does not include move-in and practice days).
- Hard cards may be transferred ONE time per driver during the season. The old hard card must be surrendered before the new hard card will be issued. This option can only be used 1 time per person per season.
- Licensed Driver Hard Card
- Valid for entire 2020 season
- Grants access to all facilities in the 2020 season
- Holder is NOT required to purchase a weekend wristband at each event and may enter each facility at any time during the event weekend (drivers must still check in at the registration trailer before going on track)
- Grants access to restricted areas (Tech, Hot Pit, Spotter's Booth and Track - drivers only)
Each race entry will receive the following (if needed):
- 1 Semi PIT Parking – This pass will allow your semi to park in your designated PIT space. Semis that are used the entire season will be issued an Annual Semi Parking Pass.
- 1 HOT PIT Parking Pass – This pass is for the vehicle that is used in the HOT PITS and will allow the vehicle to park in your designated PIT space. Additional HOT PIT parking passes WILL NOT be available for purchase.
- 2 TEAM PIT Parking Passes - This pass will be required for the PIT area and will allow a vehicle to to park in your designated PIT space. Additional TEAM PIT parking passes WILL NOT be available for purchase.
- 1 UTV/Golf Cart/Pit Bike Parking Pass – This pass will be required for the PIT area. If you require additional UTV/Golf Cart/Pit Bike parking passes, limited quantities will be available for $50 for each additional pass.
- 2 RV Parking Passes – This pass will allow your RV to park in your designated PIT space. If you require additional RV parking passes, limited quantities may be available for $100 for each additional pass. Additional PIT RV is not available at Glen Helen due to restricted space. General RV passes may be purchased.
- 2 Participant Parking Passes – This pass will allow a vehicle to park in the designated participant parking area. If you require additional participant parking passes, there will be a $25 charge for each additional pass. This pass does not get the vehicle inside your PIT area.
Any vehicles found in the PIT area without the appropriate HOT PIT or TEAM PIT parking pass will be towed at the owner's expense.
In-Car Yellow Caution Lights
In-car lights are no longer mandatory. If you still have the system installed in your vehicle it will continue to function with our on-track system.
- Any driver under the age of 18 must submit a copy of a State issued birth certificate as well as a notarized Parental and Minor's Liability release waiver.
- Waiver must be signed by both parents in front of a notary public and notarized or witnessed by a Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series Official